Damage Prevention Closer to Home
In some cases, using an upright marker post is not practical. So for marking buried utilities in dense urban areas or residential neighborhoods, deploying one of our surface markers is the perfect solution.
You may know these as “curb markers”, but these highly visible and low profile markers can be used for a wide range of applications.
Rhino UV Armor+ Surface Markers™ can be applied to almost any surface on earth, so they can be used as curb markers, marking valve boxes, road crossings, hand holes, bridge crossings, storm drain, pipeline crossings, and more!
In addition to their extreme durability, we can print unlimited colors for $0 extra using our state-of-the-art digital printing technology.
- Printed with UV stable inks on a rigid calendered vinyl, then given a polyurethane dome
- Improved graphics using digital printing technology
- Can be printed on reflective or non-reflective substrates
- Secured to hard surfaces with marker adhesive
- Customizable: different shapes, colors and sizes available
- Temperature Stable/UV Stable
- Impact Resistant Polypropylene Disks
- Reinforced Polypropylene Thermoplastic Stake
- Hot Stamped warning legend is molded into the disk
- Custom warning legends available; call for details
- Available in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white
A great option for residential and suburban areas. These staked markers can be easily installed into most soil conditions.
Their low profile makes them the preferred choice of homeowners everywhere as they can easily be mown over.
Brightly colored, highly visible low-profile utility marker. Can be directly installed into asphalt or concrete and they are slightly recessed, so even snowplows will not destroy them.
They can be used for a variety of applications including patch identification and identifying buried valves and utilities.